May 19, 2014
Sacred Heart Church Domestic Violence Ministry and our Pastor Father Patrick Tucker invite you to a panel discussion: “Human Trafficking Awareness” on Monday, July 7th, 2014.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Diane O’Brien, committee member, Sacred Heart Church Domestic Violence Ministry. Panel Members:
- Colleen Ross, FBI Victim Specialist
- Carrie Landau, FBI Special Agent (specializes in child sex trafficking investigations)
- Michael Barker, FBI Special Agent (specializes in child sex trafficking investigations)
- Ashley Kizler, FBI Special Agent (specializes in adult human trafficking)
- Andrea Krauth, Intelligence Analyst working the FBI Civil Rights Program
- Aubrey Lloyd, Survivor of Human Trafficking
Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery. It involves controlling a person through force, fraud or coercion to exploit the victim for forced labor, sexual exploitation or both. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Human Trafficking is the second fastest growing criminal industry and approximately half of all victims are children. Chicago was identified as a national hub for Human Trafficking.
The panel discussion begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, July 7, 2014 until 8:00 p.m., followed by questions and answers. At the request of our panel members, we ask that there be no video/photography.
The event will be held at:
Sacred Heart Church
8245 W. 111th Street
Palos Hills, IL 60465
If you would like to attend this event, please RSVP to Elizabeth Droel at 708-974-3336 x 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you can join us.